Looking for an Internship this fall?
An intern with an activist background, and/or with the interest to actively engage youth in campaign building is desirable. Experience will social media (Facebook, Twitter, and blogging), and bilingualism are strong assets.
Career Development that will be acquired through this position:
- Public engagement – by facilitating workshops, conducting outreach and engaging community groups
- Communication – by writing and editing promotional plans, communication material and resource production
- Teamwork – by working in small teams to accomplish tasks, including working with other organizations in partnership
- Problem-solving – by assessing situations and developing creative solutions to challenges
- Responsibility – by establishing personal goals, seeking additional support when needed, and meeting regularly with supervisor and colleagues, to achieve all goals
- Adaptability – by multi-tasking to fulfill the work plan
To Apply: Please send cover letter and CV by email to: Rosanne Cohen Executive Director (Breast Cancer Action Montreal) email@example.com
*** Reminder: This is an unpaid internship but fabulous experience!